Explanation behind my MIA status :)

I've been MIA for a long time, but I promise there is a good explanation.

WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE!


A photo posted by Food, Crafts & Reviews (@syalisse03) on
After being searching for the perfect home for us, and going through ups and downs, we found our perfect little home last month and we have been extra busy organizing and trying to fit everything in its place.

We also had my in-laws visiting so we were busy with that too ;)

I have new recipes in store and as we begin to renovate the home I'll be posting the projects so you can see the before and after, and you may even get inspired!

In our reno-list we have: the entire kitchen, our master's bath and closet, garage, relocating a wall to make the guest bathroom smaller and give more space to the garage and my favorite part coming in spring: our own vegetable garden in the backyard. YES! WE HAVE A BACKYARD! Woohoo!

We also have a nice tree in front of the house and I'll be building a tree swing for my little peanut! How fun, right?!

So stay tuned because there is a lot coming in the upcoming months! I prmise you I haven't forgotten about you all!

Thanks for visiting and Merry Christmas! :)


 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment