Bamboo Cutting Boards Set Review

I love the look of bamboo and wood items. So when I got notified I was approved to review this Thick Bamboo Cutting Board Set I was already planning on the things I was going to do with it! (Besides chopping veggies and cutting meat, I would use it as photo props :)

When I received them, they looked perfect. They were smooth, beautiful color and not weird smells… They came wrapped in plastic paper and secured with a cute string.

Off I went to start using them. I absolutely love how the bamboo looks, and the different sizes is my favorite feature of this item. The three sizes included in this Thick Bamboo Cutting Board Set are:

- Small: 8" x 6"
- Medium: 11" x 8.5"
- Large: 13" x 9.5"

These Thick Bamboo Cutting Boards are light, eco-friendly and biodegradable. Their size and thickness are great for cutting veggies, fruits and/or meats.  Less porous, which means that there is less space for bacteria to get trapped, and the rounded corners are great because it won't scratch you when you try to take it in and out of the storage place. The contrast of the two bamboo tones is gorgeous and makes it more stylish!

The only thing I have noticed is that with use, and even using some mineral oil to keep them like new, they have started to peel a bit in really thin strings. I don't know how they will perform in the weeks to come, but that is what I have seen after 4 weeks of almost daily use.

The Thick Bamboo Cutting Boards are a great gift. They would be a nice house warming gift for a new home buyer, or even a just because gift for anyone!


 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I've never used bamboo boards before but I like the idea that they are less porous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these so much. I hate cutting meats on my old wood board. I am so afraid of getting bacteria mixed with my families food. They look nice too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, they are so pretty that I decided to use them as photo props only haha!

      Delete