Ark Survival Seeds Review | Part I

I love gardening and I love anything that has to do with prepping. Of course, I am not extreme about the prepping thing like those in the TV show, but we talk about emergency plans and emergency gear.

I have lived my entire life in apartments, and I love it. Until now that I want to have my own garden. We made an offer for a house with a big backyard and I am crossing my fingers to get it! Can't wait to start my garden now that I am ready with my Ark Survival Seeds.


I received my package from Ark Survival couple of days ago and now I am even more excited to get a house with my own backyard to start planting. I would love to decrease my trips to the grocery store and increase the saving ($$) :)

As soon as I saw the packaging I knew this people were good. Paper packaging prolongs the life of the seeds.



The package contains 30 white envelopes, which means that you receive 30 seed varieties! Here they are:

Alfalfa                                       Lettuce, Romaine
Basil                                          Oregano, Greek
Beet                                           Parsley, Italian Flat Leaf
Broccoli                                    Pea, Shelling
Cabbage                                    Pepper, Chile
Carrot                                        Pepper, Sweet
Catnip                                       Radish
Cilantro                                     Sage
Corn, Sweet                              Snap Bush Bean
Cucumber                                 Spinach
Dill                                           Squash, Winter
Echinacea                                 Squash, Summer
Kale                                          Tomato, Ponderosa
Lettuce, Butterhead                  Tomato, Tommy Toe
Lettuce, Leaf                            Yarrow, White


You have a great variety, and each and every one of them has a purpose. Since is for a full crisis garden you have seeds that will give you full nutrition and others are medicinal. Great thing to have in crisis or not. I am a sucker for natural remedies. 

I love that every single white envelope comes with information about what is the plant, what it is good for, and how and when to plant it.


Right now Amazon has this product for sale at a great price, because you know what? These seeds are a 100% USA product, have no GMOs and are heirloom! Now, that is a great buy!

As soon as I plant my seeds I will make a second part for this product review and give you an update about the plants (and the house of course *wink*)



If you would like to purchase this pack from Amazon enter here: Ark Survival Seeds.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment