Popsicle Sunday: Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles

Since yesterday was the first day of summer, what a better way to welcome it than with Popsicle Sundays! 

 Yummy!

I live in California and I love California's weather. It is always a good day for an outdoor adventure (adventure as in taking my kid to the park haha). Well as I said, yes, the weather is always nice. And what a better treat than a popsicle, while you sunbathe relax and watch the kids playing in the pool… (oh! that is what I wish I could do haha!) What I meant was: what a better treat for them after a day at the park or the pool?


These Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles are creamy and sweet, and I know your family will love them! I adapted the recipe from The Novice Chef's Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles (<— link to recipe) by changing the raspberries for strawberries.

It was my first time making popsicles and I enjoyed it so much I'm gonna post different flavor every Sunday from now on just for you all (not that I will use it as an excuse to eat popsicles every day *wink*) The flavors chosen will be "tried and true", because I always make sure to try everything before recommending it :)

So, get your molds ready because today we start making delicious popsicles!


 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

1 comment:

  1. These look awesomely delicious. I am going to check out your other flavors each week (It is long after so I can cheat and read them all at once. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete