Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The Shandali Travel Towel is a regular sized microfiber towel that is ultra absorbent, lightweight and fast dry. You can take it with you everywhere because it folds really small too.


A thing that surprised me (in a good way, of course) was the texture. I thought it was going to be like the regular microfiber bumpy texture but it wasn't. It is smooth and soft.


The other great thing about the towel is the hanging loop! Yes! It comes with a loop which is super useful because you just need to hang it from there and it will dry super fast!


The Shandali towel comes in three different colors: light bluepebble and stone (gray) and river blueIt also comes in two different sizes: 24" x 48" (medium) and 20" x 40" (small). You can check it out HERE.
My towels is the medium size one, river blue color
I have used it the most to go to the splash path, at the playground. I love this towel so much for my kid because it is soft for his skin and absorbs extremely well! And it folds so small that I can put it in the cup holder for transportation purposes.


And the best thing  is that I hang it from the stroller handle (by the hoop) and when we get home, after a half mile walk, it is completely dry!

My apologies for the Mickey Mouse underwear

So far I have used this towel for a trip to Six Flags, the splash path at our community playground, for the pool and for the gym. It works amazingly good for all of them. It is gentle to my toddlers skin and  I just have to fold it and put it in a pocket or small bag. I currently have it in the truck, so I can take it with me everywhere I go! :)

Remember, if you want to purchase this product go here: Shandali Ultra-sport Travel Towel

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment