Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review + 4th of July Swimsuit Charm

When I was a kid a loved to wear colorful bracelets and charms. When I received the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit to review it I immediately opened it and it transported me to those times… (when all my responsibilities were keeping my room clean and study for school… oh! those days…)

Anyway the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit includes:
1 Loom
1 Hook with base opener
24 S-clips
600 assorted color bands (I counted them and they were more than 600)

S-clips come in a small package and they are under the bands :)


Let start by saying these bands are non-toxic, lead free and latex free. I smelled them and they had no strong odor.

I sorted the colors and I found black, white, neon green, neon yellow, green, yellow, orange, pink, red, purple, dark blue, light blue and turquoise-ish. Not the same amount of each though. There were a lot (like 80) pieces of red bands and only 3 neon green (which was one of my favorite colors). I wish they were assorted more equally, but that doesn't make you unable to work with it, so it is not a problem at all.


The bands stretch a lot and didn't break with my inexperience creating bracelets and charms ;) 

The kit comes in a box that has compartments so everything has a place and stays organized all the time in its own box. I love that!

The hook, is plastic. It works great for simple projects, but it is too weak for complex projects like the one I am sharing today. I pulled it off but I had to be very careful with the hook and hold it in a way that it didn't break, although it is bent. It would be awesome if it was a metal hook. If you get the kit for a little girl, the plastic hook works perfectly fine. 

Oh and don't get fooled. You don't only make bracelets out of the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit. You can make bracelets (different colors, shapes, styles), charms, necklaces, rings… You just need your imagination. For example I made a simple bracelet with the instructions that come with the kit, and then I made a more difficult piece. Swimsuit charm. Isn't it cute?


This Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit is a great gift for any person. It is a great starter kit too and you can take it with you when you travel to entertain the kids. 

Now, I know we are getting ready for those BBQ's by the pool to celebrate the 4th of July, so here is the video from Elegant Fashion 360 so you can learn how to make the patriotic red, white and blue swimsuit with the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit!


What are some of your creations with rainbow bands? Share with us in the comment section below!


Happy 4th of July everyone!

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment