PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Let me start this review by saying I LOVE my PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge! My skin changes so much I don't know why. Some days it is super oily no matter how many times a day I wash it, others it is too dry… This sponge has changed everything!


I started using it one night. I took my shower before bed and used the sponge with my hydration cleanser. Like never before, I woke up with a non-oily skin, it felt fresher than ever. I even skipped washing my face in the morning to see how my face would react to it and, for my surprise, my face felt so fresh and soft ALL DAY! I couldn't believe it.

I, then, started using it without my cleanser and kept having the same results.

The PureSOL Facial Sponge is soft to the skin (when wet, don't use it when it is dry or it can be a bit rough). The size is perfect for hands and face. The round shape is great because it makes it really easy and comfortable for around the eyes, nose and the chin area.


The sponge is really easy to use: soak in water until soft, massage face in circular motion, rinse and hang dry.


By the way, the sponge comes with its own hook. It is a suction cup that has a plastic hook. This is super useful and basically essential. You finish using the sponge and all you need to do is rinse it and hang it there.


My favorite part? The sponge is eco-friendly and biodegradable; even the package was (see picture on top!) 


Overall amazing product, I love it and will continue to use it. I would recommend it to everyone, and I may buy couple in the future for family members ;)

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment