Nail Cones Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love, love, how my hands look when I paint my nails, but I normally don't do it because I'm just a disaster when it comes to my right hand.  It's chaos. So it's been a while since the last time I used nail polish. (Plus, there are times when I start biting my nails and they look awful with AND without nail polish, you may notice on the photos lol)


Anyway… I received these free nail cones samples and after trying them I love them. I will definitely stop biting my nails now! (It's been 2 weeks already so it is working!)

The NailCones are super easy to use. You just pick the proper size, peel the sticker, put it on and when you are finish painting your nails, you just peel it off.



They come in three different sizes, because of course, not all nails are the same size. I even used the big one on my big toe and it fit perfectly!




Something I am looking forward to try next is to use the circle that is left when you remove the half moon shape sticker. I think it may help to get a french on your nails :)


Another thing I liked a lot was that the glue of the sticker is really strong, so you can paint one hand and after that one is dry, reuse the stickers on your other hand. They are that good!

I used 3 nail cones for 6 fingernails! :)
Overall, amazing idea and product! People that doesn't go to the salon to get manicures will love thess NailCones. Painting your nails will be easier and prettier :)

If you would like to purchase NailCones you can go here: http://nailcones.com and then click "Buy Now" :)

Thanks to Cindy who is the creator of this fun, cute and useful product! I will recommend this product to all my friends and family members who love nail polish off of their skin ;)

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment