LumenX Bike Light Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

It is the first time I have a bike light and I am excited to tell you about it. The LumenX Bike Light is a LED bike headlight and also flashlight. The product is super easy to install, no tools required, and fits perfectly on any kind of bike.




The mount is like a clip that fits around any handlebar. It has rubber inside the clip which avoids slip, so the light will always stay on its installed position.


The LumenX Bike/Flash Light has 3 different settings: high beam, low beam (energy saver mode), and flashing. You change from one setting to the other by just pressing the on/off button gently. You don't have to press the button all the way down to change settings unless you want to turn it on and off (that's when you hear the clicking sound).

video

Having a zoom feature is great too. You can move the setting from having a wide beam or a narrow and more focused beam.


The visibility of this bike light goes to up to 500 feet, which is a nice distance.

And did I tell you about the red rear light that comes with it? Yes! There is a red light that attaches to the back of your bike with a little rubber belt. It is a great safety add-on ;) It has two different settings: steady red light or blinking.






To use the LumenX Bike Light as a flash light you just loose the upper screw of the mount (with your hand) where the flashlight is and take it out of the mounting clip. The LumenX Bike Light also has a lanyard to secure it to your hand, which is convenient for me because I'm always dropping stuff haha!



The size of this Bike/Flash Light is compact so it becomes portable and you can take it with you everywhere. (for a bike ride, camping, hiking, traveling, in your purse in case of emergency, etc)

The flashlight requires three AAA batteries (not included in the package), the red rear light comes with its battery installed.


I am absolutely happy to have the LumenX Bike Light with me now. It is a great safety addition to my bike and since it is a 2 in 1 product it comes really handy. I definitely recommend it to everyone!



If you would like to purchase this amazing 2 in 1 LumenX Bike Light you can thanks to Amazon for $35.77, you just have to click here.



 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment