Influenster TLC VoxBox Review

I received this product for free for testing purposes via Influenster. Although this product was free, all opinions are 100% my own.


I was one of the bloggers that qualified to receive the mommy TLC VoxBox from Influenster. I was soooo excited and now you will see why.


My VoxBox was delivered, and as soon as I saw the tracking update I went to pick it up at the mailbox. I opened it and here is what I found:

Neosporin, Neo To Go: This is the best thing in the world! You can fit this thing in your purse, pocket, keychain, shoe lace, EVERYWHERE! It is small and super light. To use it just press down and it will spray the contents. I take it with me everywhere now!  [Sorry that it is open, I opened the box and immediately used it for a bug bite that my toddler had. It completely disappeared (the bite) in less than 24 hours]

AvonANEW:  This product is a wrinkle smoother. It's cream-to-powder in a portable compact! To use it you just use your fingers and pat it over your make up or moisturizer. Isn't it neat?!

IVORY Bar Soap: This bar soap is 99.44% pure clean and simple, and contains no dyes or heavy perfumes, so it is gentle on the skin! Great for mommies and kids! :)

Puffs To Go: This Puffs tissues have a great scent, plus they have lotion. They are gentle on the skin and its size make them perfect for travel. You can have them next to your Neo To Go in your purse, car, pocket, etc… :)

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card: The SFR Program at Shell is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel. Right now new members save 25 cents per gallon on their second fill up, and 3 cents every time after. Awesome, right!? I love to $ave!

Breyers Gelato Indulgences Coupon: Breyers expanded its portfolio with the introduction of new Breyers Gelato Indulgences. Each of the four delicious varieties (Raspberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Triple Chocolate, Vanilla & Caramel) features a trio of textures - creamy gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings- for the ultimate indulgence. (Thanks to Influenster I got a coupon for a free product!)

The coupon disappeared immediately, of course, because I cannot resist free ice-cream! That is why there is no photo of the actual coupon, buuuuuut who cares!? Let me tell you… OH EM GEE! This gelato is amazeballs! I don't like chocolate ice-cream, but I decided to try the Triple Chocolate and IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE ICE CREAM NOW! My husband and kid loved it too! I encourage you to try it because it is delicious!



I loved this Mommy TLC VoxBox. It comes with everything a mommy may need for her or her child, even the sweet reward for all the hard work that mommy does every day. Thank you Influenster for letting me be part of this campaign, it was truly a great one! Thank you, thank you!




 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment