Homemade Hash Browns

This morning I was craving hash browns. Homemade, crispy, spicy, hash browns! So I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a potato. Yes, a single potato because I was the only one that wanted hash browns.

And I rememered I found a recipe on Pinterest a while back and I was dying to try it! And since it was good I am posting today :D

 

All I needed for my hash browns (and that you will need if you want to make it) was salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika (smoked is even better), potatoes and vegetable oil (not in the photo).


Peel the potato and place it in a bowl of water.  


Then right before cooking the potatoes, dry them with paper towels.


What to do next?

1. Add the oil to the pan, heat it.
2. When the oil gets hot add the potatoes, sprinkle with spices/seasonings, stir everything together.
3.  Let the potatoes cook for couple of minute until brown and crispy on one side. Then flip with spatula and let cook for another couple of minutes.
4. Eat. Eat. Eat!


Someone in the house decided he wanted hash browns after they were done (and after he said he didn't wanted). And before I could take photos for the blog, he ate 'em! So I was left with my craving, again… and no photos for you! Sorry about that ;)


 ***To see the entire recipe click on the original post Homemade Hashbrowns from Savory Reviews.***

Enjoy!

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love hashbrowns! Pinned. Thanks again, for being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete