Grazia Silicone Pan Review + Cheesecake Bites Recipe

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

So, here is the thing. I have a weakness for cheesecake. When I was 36 weeks pregnant I craved cheesecake every day. My husband used to buy me one of those mini cheesecakes from the grocery store once in a while and I would eat the whole thing in 5 minutes. Of course, my husband doesn't know it, because after eating it I would go to the grocery store and buy a new one while he was at work :) (And he doesn't read my blog either, so it is still a secret *wink*)



In my effort to try to eat less cheesecake I decided to bake minis, to control the portions. I mean, we all know that you (*clears throat* I) need to have self control to eat only one piece at a time, not the entire batch…. I'm working towards that goal haha!


BTW did I mention that I made 14 mini cheesecakes 2 days ago? The thing is…. I ate them in less than 24 hours, soooooooooo I had to bake some more :) in order to have photos for this post (self control uh? haha) 14 bite size cheesecakes in ma' belly! I ate 8 for breakfast… ha! Control, control… 

Don't judge! 

These mini cheesecakes are delicious and they were super easy to make thanks to the Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan


This is the first time I have a silicone mold and I adore it! I love that I don't need cupcake liners, it is easy to clean and I can totally tell it is durable.



The size if this mini muffin pan is 13" x 10" x 1"and makes 24 mini muffins (2" diameter). It fit perfectly in my 9"x13" baking sheet. (You should place the silicone pan on top of a firm oven-safe surface, because the silicone is bendable it is easier to handle when placed on a cookie sheet :)

Product is FDA approved and holds up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

I read about people complaining about the taste of their mini muffins, but I had not problem with that. Actually the mold didn't even smell and my cheesecakes tasted like heaven :)


When you bake with the Grazia mini muffin pan (no matter if it is cupcakes or cheesecakes) the food will pop out easily without sticking and crumbling them. Of course it is recommended to "season" the mold with a bit of olive oil for the first few times of use. Since there is no sticking, cleaning the mold is a breeze, super fast and easy. It is dishwasher safe, but I always prefer to clean it by hand. 



Baking time was the regular, it wasn't more or less than with the metal pans, but always keep an eye on your goodies, just in case.

Did I mention is it freezer safe too?Awesome, right!? You can freeze small portions of herbs, yogurt or fruits for your smoothies and they will come out as easy!

Like I said before, I love this silicone mini muffin pan and will continue to use it forever! No more baking liners and no more rusty metal pans! I highly recommend it to everyone!

If you would like to purchase this product from Amazon click here: Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan.

 photo Cheesecake9_zps1a0ca464.jpg
Recipe adapted from Joy of Baking.
 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. This Cheesecakes looks delicious, It would be awesome if we live closer so you can make me some cheesecakes, yum! Definitely will have to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I know! I wish we lived closer too! Try them, there is nothing easier than cheesecake lol!

      Delete
  2. Wow that looks amazing (My dad loves cheesecakes)! I would love it if you would share one of your posts on my Meet Up Monday Blog Party!

    http://jennymaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And of course, I'll stop by your blog. Is the link up for recipes, crafts or both?

      Delete