Graindrops Probiotic Beverage Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I had the chance to review the Graindrops Probiotic Beverage and here is what I have to say.

Photo source: Graindrops
When you try a beverage, it doesn't matter what kind of beverage it is, the first thing you want to know about is its taste.

Graindrops come in three different flavors: Wild Blueberry, Mango Ginger and Original. I got Original and Mango Ginger. I like the texture of the beverage, not too watery, nor thick. It was kind of a happy medium.

Now the flavor. The Mango Ginger tastes good. You definitely taste the mango, then the ginger in the aftertaste. Not too strong ginger though, so its good. I actually made a smoothie with it. Strawberries, banana and few ounces of the Mango Ginger Probiotic Beverage. 

The Original flavor is not bad either. It has a grain/seeds milk taste. Nothing in particular. I would have loved a vanilla kind of flavor for this one, but just because I am not a fan of grain/seeds liquid flavors. 

Want to know about recipes with Graindrops? Check out these recipes.

Photo source: Graindrops
As mentioned, Graindrops is a probiotic beverage, which means they are rich in live and active cultures. This helps you digest and increase bio-availability of nutrients in foods otherwise difficult for the body to digest. And they are non-dairy and gluten-free.

Graindrops Probiotic Beverages come in 32 oz bottles and you can purchase them in any Whole Foods Market.

If you would like to know more about Graindrops go to their website at http://graindrops.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment