Dead Sea Salt Soap Review

As I mentioned before, my skin is weird and sometimes it is too oily, but it also can be really dry. In my daily routine I now use the PureSOL Sponge and I added this Dead Sea Salt Soap to see how my skin reacts.

The Dead Sea Salt Soap is a moisturizer for dry skin. It is infused with Dead Sea's salt which has a lot of minerals great for the skin. After using this soap (I use it only for my face) my skin has been more balanced but a bit in the dry side. 

The soap is a 4.4 ounces bar with a nice size and easy to grab. I can't describe the light scent it has but it is not the typical "creamy" one of other regular soap bars. It is not floral or fruity either, but not too strong.

I think the price is a bit high ($11.00 per bar), but maybe some other people would feel like it is a good price for a product with dead sea salt.

If you would like to purchase this product just click here and it will take you to the Amazon page: Dead Sea Salt Soap

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment