California Kitchenware Silicone Molds

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Who doesn't like sweets? Well, not sweets in general… but speaking for myself I have to say that I cannot resist a cupcake! I just can't.

As soon as these California Kitchenware Silicone Cupcake Molds were delivered, my son (a really curious toddler) opened the box and shouted: "uh-cakes". I knew I had to bake something soon before my toddler started driving me crazy… (anyway, I started craving cupcakes right away haha)


Well, these silicone cupcake molds are super cute. Bright colors, no strong smell, soft, clean, and new! woohoo! This pack of twelve has four molds of each color: yellow, pink, and blue. California Kichenware also has this same 12-pack available in white if you like to stick with neutral :)




To bake your cupcakes you just fill the molds with batter (2/3 of the mold) and place the them on a cookie sheet, and to the oven they go. 



Bake, Bake, Bake, Bake :) :)



I tried the molds without adding oil or baking spray to see how they would work and they did fine. I do recommend to "season" the molds with a bit of olive oil (if you have it in spray better) before pouring the batter, though. And remember always wash with warm soapy water and rinse before using them. You don't have to own a muffin/cupcake pan because they hold their shape, so you only need a oven safe flat surface where you can place them.

Cupcakes pop out easy without sticking or making a mess.
These silicone cupcake molds hold put to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and are also microwave and freezer safe.

(* I have read about people complaining about the taste of their cupcakes being altered with other silicone molds and that is not the case with California Kitchenware Silicone Cupcake Molds. The cupcakes didn't get any plastic taste at all, they were delicious)



I don't only use them for baking, I use them to sort my toddler's snacks at home. 

Another cool thing about these cupcake molds is that they come in a nice little package, which makes them look super nice as a gift.


Oh, I must say… I LOVE my new silicone cupcake molds from California Kitchenware. No need to keep buying disposable ones, which helps decrease the amount of garbage my household generates :)

What is your favorite cupcake flavor? Let me know in the comment section, I may try it for a future post :)

If you would like to purchase these California Kitchenware Silicone Cupcake molds from Amazon click here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment