Breakfast Omelette

My husband eats eggs every single morning for breakfast. Even though I'm not the one eating them, I get bored of cooking them. So I normally cook them in different styles everyday.


The variations go from sandwiches, fried, scrambled, hard boiled eggs, to as fancy as omelettes (which are my favorite).

Today I'm going to show you how I make my omelettes. Pretty easy, in my opinion.

First, I chop the veggies I want in my omelet: green bell peppers and onions.


Add a teaspoon of butter to a pan and sauté until your doneness preference (med/lo heat). While the veggies cook, chop the hams and whisk the eggs (I used two). I season my eggs with a pinch of Adobo Goya (without pepper).  



Add the ham to the pan with the veggies, then the eggs and cover with lid. 


Let cook for couple of minutes on low heat until the top doesn't look raw anymore.


 Add whatever you want inside: it can be ham and cheese, double cheese, bacon and cheese or just eat it plain. I add medium cheddar (Tillamook's is my favorite).


Fold and serve :)


The best part is the melted cheese… yum!



What do you add to your omelettes? Tell me on the comments section!




 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Your making me hungry! Pinned. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your omelette looks incredible! Pinned. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete