Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Whenever I heard the word sleep mask I would think of those that are thin with an elastic string that are tight on your eyes… super uncomfortable in my opinion. But my thoughts completely changed as soon as I received this Sleep Mask by Bedtime Bliss!


The Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask is the best invention for people like my husband that cannot sleep with lights on (or during the day). It is soft, bendable and it completely blocks any light coming from the outside. I absolutely love that it has an elastic band AND velcro so it can be adjusted to different head sizes (even my 2 year old wears it and it fits perfectly on him too).


When you buy the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask you get the sleep mask, two earplugs, a carry case/pouch and a e-book. Yes! You will receive even an e-book about natural methods to help you sleep better.



My favorite feature of this product is its shape. Its contoured shape enables eye movements like blinking and REM (Rapid Eye Movement). And the best part?! It doesn't mess up your make up! Isn't it neat? 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Comfortable and blocks 98% of all light. Just a tiny bit is visible around the nose , great eye mask for sleeping. I love the way its not flat but more of a cup. It provides a good dark environment to sleep in without putting pressure on your eyes. Perfect for night workers like me.

    ReplyDelete