Easy Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles)

I've been wanting to make vegetable noodles for a long time now. I want to cut pastas (well, I really wish I could completely, but I LOVE pasta so much though) and get a low-carb alternative. Thanks to Danielle from The Lean Clean Eating Machine I made my first "zoodles" (zucchini noodles), and they were delicious!


My husband is a picky eater, so I made the sacrifice to eat both portions haha!



My favorite was the one with the sauce (which is only butter and garlic). I, of course, added tomatoes. Not because I am obsessed with cherry tomatoes, no, but because the red color of them looked good with the green of the zucchinis. :)


I bet you can make a lot of variations to make it feel more like a pasta dish, but since I am a veggie lover, I loved the simplicity of this recipe. 
Step by step photos.


******To find the original recipe with the list of ingredients and directions click HERE.******

Hope you like the zoodles as much as I do now. Enjoy!

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I really love Zucchini, it is such a versatile vegetable. I have not tried this one before though. Looks very appetising :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love zucchini too! I still need to try (and share) more recipes with it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing! Pinned. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete