Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

It never crossed my mind to have a mirror in the shower. I am used to having a mirror with the sink, and that is the one I use when I wash my face with my cleanser. I like to be able to see my face while I clean it, so there was no other option than the sink area because there is no mirror in the shower, and worst? All my mirrors would fog instantly after turning on the hot water. 

Same thing with my husband. He shaves in the sink area and there's hair everywhere when he finishes. Wouldn't it be better if you could shave and shower in the same place and avoid all the mess?

Well, check this out! 

I had the opportunity to review the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror. The main idea of the mirror is to achieve a flawless shave every time.


How is this possible?, you may ask. Well according to them, these are the pros of the shower mirror for shaving:



- The steam will open your pores, soften your skin and hair allowing for closer shave
- No messy sink clean up
- Continuous hydration and water to keep your razor clean and warm


Interesting, right? Well I decided to make the review and see if it is worth to have a fogless mirror in the shower.


Here is what's in the box.

1 Mirror 
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Hook (adhesive)
1 Stainless Steel Razor Hook (adhesive)
1 Use and care instructions



The mirror is eight inches long and six inches wide. The first time I saw it I thought it was small, but after I used it I conclude that it is the perfect size and shape for anyone's face (and it takes only a little space in your wall).



Both hooks come with adhesive backs, which are really easy to peel and place.


The "assembly" is super simple, just decide where you want to place the mirror, clean the area and stick the hooks pressing for 30-45 seconds. 



You cannot hang the mirror or razor until couple of hours later to make sure the adhesives stick where they should without any weight pressing down. 

When you are ready to hang the mirror, remove the protective film and place it in the correspondent hook.

What's easier than that? ;)


Perfect mirror, no scratches and perfectly clear image.
BAM! There you have it!



And well, now that the mirror was ready to use, there we went to check how it worked. 

The first one to use it was my husband. He doesn't shave that often, he uses the trimmer so we can't tell if shaving in the shower would have helped with the painful bumps he gets. Although, he approved the mirror haha! He said it was really nice to have it and likes it a lot because he doesn't have to go in and out of the bathroom to trim his beard, and it eliminates the mess in the sink.

Then it was my turn. I took a regular mirror and placed it next to the Cassani Fogless Mirror to compare at the end of my shower. I loved having the mirror in the shower (I have it on my back wall) for the first time I could use my face cleanser in the shower (because I have the habit of looking in the mirror while I do it to make sure I cover all the areas with the soap). 

And this is how the mirrors looked in the shower.







The difference is really noticeable. Both mirrors are reflecting the same area and you can tell that the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror has a perfectly clear image, but the regular mirror below it's all foggy.

The Cassani Fogless Mirror is a great product to have. It is useful and really works. My husband and I both like it and will keep using it everyday. We may take it with us for trips too (even outdoors). 

(It is kind of weird too, because from having nothing in the shower now you will find yourself staring at the mirror all the time haha! I can't help it! You just look, and then look, and look again… it is weird, but oh well… haha!)

The only recommendation I have is that it would be better if instead of the adhesive backs, the hooks came with small suction cups. Having suction cups would give you the ability to move the mirror to different heights for different people, or even better to take it with you everywhere (hotels, family member's house, travel, etc). Don't get me wrong, you can take the mirror with you, but not the hooks, so you will have to hold it in your hand while you shower.

Overall, great product , I am really happy to have it and I would recommend it to everyone. 

If you want to know more about the Cassani Company check their website HERE

If you wish to purchase this amazing product click HERE and you can buy it from Amazon, and the best thing is that if you are a Prime member you will get it in only two days!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment