Bamboo Style's 6 Piece Bamboo Cooking Utensils Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I had the opportunity to review the Bamboo Style's Bamboo 6 Piece Cooking Utensils and I was really excited about it. I read couple of reviews on Amazon about them, and people were complaining… 

I really don't know why because as soon as I received them, I opened the box and they were undamaged, clean and complete.



They look really nice and so smooth, perfect for my pans and pots. I used each one of them. I made scramble eggs, spaghetti sauce, picadillo, salads and sauteed veggies. I liked a lot that they didn't get stained by the food color.


I know they are meant for cooking, but I already thought about all the uses I would give to them HA! Like props for photos and even candle making if they are not being used ever for food. My kid also found some uses for them like swords, baseball bats and golf club haha!


I absolutely love this 6-piece bamboo set from Bamboo Style. They are all smooth, perfect for pots and pans' surfaces, comfortable to the hand, nice length, lightweight and they are beautiful! :)



I would recommend it to anyone! If you are interested to purchase this 6 Piece Bamboo Cooking Utensils Set you absolutely can on Amazon.com by clicking BAMBOO UTENSILS


 photo Signature_zps31c61f78.jpg


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment