Mini Churros (with Cream Cheese Filling)

Another simple, yet delicious recipe is here. 

Homemade Cream Cheese Filled Mini Churros.

It tastes so good! My recommendation for the filling is cream cheese and fresh strawberries. BEST.COMBO.EVER! I've heard Nutella is good too, but I am not a fan (just a FYI for those who like it).






Today I didn't have fresh berries (sad panda), so I only used a cream cheese frosting (kind of) for the filling and it was REALLY good! Who doesn't like cream cheese frosting right?

The recipe is really simple. You just need white bread (I used whole wheat but white bread tastes even better), cream cheese, confectioners' sugar (if you don't have confectioners', granulated sugar is just fine), butter, granulated sugar and cinnamon.


      

These mini churros are so good you can eat them warm, at room temperature or even cold. They just taste delicious!



To see the entire recipe check Fashionably Foodie.


Enjoy!



8 comments:

  1. This seems super tasty, will definitely need to try it out. Making a list for the next time I go to the commissary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, try it! My kid loves them for breakfast! Let me know how they turn out ;)

      Delete
  2. Gee, they look awesome. My kids will love them. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Hope they love it as much as mine :)

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant, easy way to make churros! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome! I love easy and simple recipes! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. This looks so yummy! Pinned. Hugs! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to come cook for me! Pinned. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete